Problems, what problems?

For our existing tenants, if you have any maintenance issues or other problems then please click the above link to report it.

All of our contractors that we send to your property have been strictly vetted and will work to our own strict guidelines.

It is the tenant’s responsibility to report an issue! 

It’s important to keep your property in the best possible state of repair and it is the tenant’s responsibility to promptly report any repairs or maintenance. 

What maintenance is a tenant responsible for? 

The tenants are responsible for the following throughout their tenancy: 

  • Replacing light bulbs 
  • Replacing fuses 
  • Clearing blocked sinks and wastes 
  • Condensation issues 
  • Cleaning 
  • General day to day maintenance 
  • Replacing smoke alarm batteries 
  • Rubbish disposal 
  • Cleaning of extractors and filters 
  • Garden maintenance 
  • Reporting a maintenance issue  
Our small friendly team of qualified professionals pride themselves in delivering a prompt service to our clients. We recognise the value of happy tenants! 

Out of Office Hours Emergency 

Emergencies should be reported immediately. If the emergency arises outside of normal office hours (i.e. Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm), please click the link at the top of the page, complete the form and this will send an instant alert to the team.

Please note, that if we make an emergency call out and it is determined that the problem is not an emergency after all, and that it could have been dealt with during normal office hours, or if the problem has arisen as a result of tenant mis-use, you may be charged the cost, plus an administration fee. 

Emergency repairs means those repairs which are necessary to alleviate, remove or reduce risk to the safety, security or health of a tenant, the general public or the property. 

What is classed as an emergency?

No Heating 
Perceived as an emergency between the months of November to March and only if the habitants are vulnerable (i.e. elderly). 

Gas Leaks 
You should call the National Grid in the first instance on 0800 111 999. 

No Hot Water 
Only if you are going to be left without hot water for more than 24 hours (e.g. over the weekend). 

Lack of Power Supply 
Considered an emergency if there is a total loss throughout the property. However first check that all fuses / circuit breakers are live and that power is on to neighbouring properties. 

Total Lack of Water Supply 
The water supplier should be contacted in the first instance to ensure that works are not being carried out in the area. 

Plumbing Leaks 
Considered an emergency if it cannot be contained and is causing damage, especially if penetrating an electrical fitting. You should isolate the leak by turning the water off at the stopcock or gate valve. 

Roof Leaks 
Considered an emergency if the leak is causing major damage or is penetrating an electrical fitting. 

Damage to Roof
Considered an emergency if hazardous, such as slates possibly falling on to a public highway. 

Downpipes & Gutters 
Considered an emergency only if water is entering the building causing major damage or a loose part is dangerous and cannot be made safe. 

Broken Windows 
You should notify the police in the first instance and obtain a crime reference number unless the damage has been caused by you, in which case, the cost will be recharged to you. 

If the property can no longer be secured as a result of a break-in, e.g. damaged door, you should notify the police in the first instance and obtain a crime reference number. A ground floor window being jammed open or an inoperable lock would also be considered an emergency. 

If as a result of losing a key or locking it inside the property, you should call a local locksmith, at your own expense.